What is a good Diet for healthy skin?
- 70 present of skin cells are made up of water.So consume at least three to four liter of water in a day. Once the skin is well hydrated the reflection of light from the skin is better and you will have a glowing skin. Be sure if you will have a regular drink a lot of water.
- You can consume large number of juice per day. If you take bioflavonoids juice. For example Orange ?, Payaya , Bananas,etc. It will also help in glow and shiny skin.
- Vitamins A and E are very important for the skin.
- Vitamins A and E are fact soluble vitamins in fruits and vegetables . Which is bright coloured.
- Sea food is also very useful for the skin . It is also provide Vitamins A and E.
- If you can't take sea food or fruits you can also consume supplements with the vitamins A and E.
Do you add zinc in your body?
- Zinc is responsible for the Immunity.
- It is also help to keep away from the allergies and infections.
- It also responsible for the beauty of the skin.
For Acne prone skin
- Avoid diet with high glycemic index.For example– Burger , pizza , boiled and fry foods etc.
- Avoid eating carbohydrates.
- Avoid dairy products like cheese, butter ,etc.
A good health show good and Glowing shiny skin